Overland Park, KS
Are you an innovative, entrepreneurial-minded wealth advisor looking to maximize your potential? If so, it’ s time to put your career on the fast track with our client. Working for our client, you can take advantage of their strong brand recognition, full marketing support, and back office service to build a practice with the flexibility and independence you desire. Leverage your financial expertise and our client’ s innovative approach all in an entrepreneurial culture that puts your clients first.
Advisors will be responsible for developing client relationships, performing investment analysis, presenting and executing client investment plans using the firm's proprietary methodologies, and providing superior client service. The firm offers well above industry average payouts, access to proprietary portfolios and investment strategies, and robust online and offline lead generation strategies. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in, and contribute to, the success of an innovative investment advisory firm.
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidates should be entrepreneurial-minded and have outstanding interpersonal skills. In addition, candidates must have the following qualifications for consideration:
- 2+ years of experience with an investment advisory firm, specifically with developing and managing client relationships and creating customized asset allocations.
- FINRA Series 65 license, or Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in business, finance, accounting or economics.
- Exceptional time management skills and work ethic.
- Life/Health Insurance license preferred.