Lee's Summit, MO
Our client is seeking a Training Manager who will be responsible for the development and implementation of training strategies, plans, and processes to support organizational goals. This position coordinates all new hire on-boarding and serves as department resource for Human Resources Information System (HRIS) related needs.
Training Manager responsibilities include:
- Audits department needs; develops, implements and presents/coordinates training and development programs. Includes researching, measuring and tracking of enrolled programs.
- Tracks, develops and/or completes HR reports; serves as HR department HRIS resource.
- Consults and actively engages with organization leaders and associates to conduct needs assessment and provide training and development recommendations in technical, clinical and leadership domains.
- In partnership with VP Human Resources, provides continuous improvement in the processes, tools and communication related to talent planning and development.
- Organizes and delivers all aspects of training events including system tracking registration, vendor coordination, communication to all parties, facility and materials preparation, training facilitation and post training follow-up.
- Organizes and coordinates on-boarding efforts/programs including orientations and surveys for first six months of employment.
- May lead assigned projects and activities in support of the Human Resources team.
Training Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing or a related field is required; a Master’ s degree in business or related area is preferred.
- Professional Human Resources certification is preferred.
- Three (3) years of exempt level human resources experience, (preferably in training) is required.
- A minimum of one year of training experience is required.
- Three (3) years of management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Intermediate level skill using a computer, including using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook); Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with on-line training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and associates. Ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups.