Our client is seeking a Trainer/Brand Ambassador. This position is a consultant educator responsible for executing in-classroom school education presentations throughout the spring and fall semesters, in the Shawnee Mission and Blue Valley school districts.
The education program is a comprehensive, hands-on informational 45- minute program about tap water for sixth-grade classes. The Trainer/Brand Ambassador will educate students about where their water comes from, how tap water is treated and delivered, and the importance of access to clean, reliable, high-quality public water. Multiple presentations are schedule on days worked.
This is a part-time position, approximately up to 100 hours per semester. Training will occur in late summer.
Trainer/Brand Ambassador requirements include:
- Demonstrated training, teaching or educational experience; proven public speaking skills to professional groups, teachers, or student audiences.
- Ability to positively represent the organization and tap water by upholding its reputation and presenting accurate information in an engaging and age-appropriate manner.
- Ability to obtain a thorough understanding of the organization’ s history, water treatment processes, common standards and practices, topical issues related to water, and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Must have good work habits, be able to work independently and set priorities and continuously meet attendance expectations.
- Must maintain reliable personal transportation.