Kansas City, MO US
Our client is seeking a friendly and professional Temporary Receptionist to assist their team. This role will provide you with a variety of daily responsibilities, providing support and organization to the team and a friendly face for all guests!
- Maintain great customer service and professionally represent the company when welcoming visitors
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Take messages, transfer calls to the appropriate party and provide overall information to callers
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage the ordering of office supplies
- Assist with invoice data entry
- Conference room coordination
- 1 or more years’previous experience in a receptionist role
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Problem-solving, strong attention to detail, and ability to work independently
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker –because everyone deserves to find the right fit.