Temporary Office Manager
Kansas City, MO US
We are currently partnering with a local Kansas City company to find an Temporary Office Manager to join their organization! This person will work to provide high-level administrative support to the owner and provide operations support to the office.
- Supporting executive with all administrative needs
- Managing vendor relationship
- Representing the executive team, as well as diplomatically guarding their time with outside constituents
- Responsible for managing calendars, processing expenses, scheduling, creating reports, and acting as a liaison
- Preparing correspondence, meeting minutes, and presentation materials
- Coordinating executive and Board of Directors’ travel arrangements.
- Facilitating special projects, researching information from various internal/external sources.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow-through.
- Prior administrative and customer support experience a must.
- Knowledge in event/meeting planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Diplomacy, confidentiality, patience and tact are crucial.
- Multi-tasker, analytical and organized in a fast-paced work environment
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.