Overland Park, KS
Opportunity available for a Technical Recruiter. Our client offers a disruptive, cutting-edge working environment. They are looking for a Technical Recruiter who understands the complexities of a rapidly scaling company, loves the hunt and is an expert at sourcing top-notch technical talent and has the experience and ability to align with key stakeholders to execute an aggressive hiring plan.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a thorough, informative, engaging candidate experience.
- Plan, develop, and implement innovative sourcing strategies to proactively recruit product and engineering talent, researching new ideas and tools to source passive candidates.
- Conduct meaningful technical candidate interviews and identify top talent to recommend to hiring team.
- Evaluate skill level and culture fit, manage the interview process, make salary recommendations, and manage the offer phase.
- Develop strong, trusting collaborative partnerships at all levels of the business to understand hiring needs and develop/recommend/execute effective and tailored recruitment strategies.
- Leverage ATS reporting functionality to communicate candidate pipelines and recruiting status.
Technical Recruiter requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- 5+ years Technical Recruiting experience in Software Development or related field.
- Demonstrated experience with an ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter; proficiency with innovative talent acquisition technologies and experience in proactively sourcing candidates through various online search methods.
- Demonstrated understanding of the competitive landscape and how to research, develop, and execute recruitment strategies.