Tax Manager (Indirect Taxes)
Overland Park, KS US
This global company is going through incredible growth and offers substantial long-term career opportunities and the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your opportunities with this top-of-class company – a name from the past, a firm for the future.
Managers can expect to:
- Engage in business development activities
- Collaborate with Federal Tax Compliance Groups to ensure a comprehensive multi-jurisdictional tax strategy
- Review state and local income tax returns
- Provide tax controversy audit support
- Lead consulting engagements and identify client solutions
- Supervise, mentor, train, and evaluate Seniors, Associates, and Interns
- 4+ years relevant work experience in an accounting firm, with at least 3 years of Income Tax Experience
- Bachelor’ s and/or advanced degree; Accounting, Finance, Economics or related degree (Preferred)
- Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of technology
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.