Overland Park, KS
• Review Company purchases to determine proper sales/use tax treatment; research taxability and calculate and record appropriate use tax liabilities.
• Conduct sales/use and property tax research issues using RIA on-line and state websites.
• Timely, efficiently and accurately prepare and file sales and use tax returns and related tax payments.
• Minimum of one year of property tax or sales & use tax experience is required
• Bachelor’ s degree in accounting strongly preferred - we will consider candidates who have significant sales/use and property tax experience sufficient to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency
• Intermediate to advanced level of expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required. Excel pivot table proficiency is strongly preferred
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and against established deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate across organizational functions