Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
Kansas City, KS
Opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to lead the talent acquisition strategy for our client. This position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruitment throughout this multi-state organization.
Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with business partners to drive results, meeting staffing goals and increasing employee retention.
- Develop and implement staffing models that align with talent acquisition trends and business needs.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels; responsible for the sourcing, screening, interviewing and on-boarding processes.
- Conduct reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Create and maintain a pipeline recruitment program that clearly defines targeted roles, expected results and corresponding metrics.
- Develop relationships with industry organizations, recruiting agencies, colleges and universities and employees to source qualified candidates.
- Maintain job postings and attend job fairs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter requirements include:
- Three or more years of recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for distribution, construction or building materials industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit a variety of talented candidates.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
- Available for some travel to company locations.