Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development of the Talent Acquisition Strategy. Strategy will be designed to cover end to end processes including attraction/sourcing, branding, recruitment, on-boarding and retention of talented and diverse employees.
- Assist with implementing the Talent Acquisition Strategy, including supporting the effective utilization of the application tracking system. Partner with the broader HR team to develop creative recruitment strategies to meet the current and future business needs and up-skill the team to achieve talent acquisition goals.
- Develop appropriate leading and lagging metrics to measure the performance of the organizations talent and acquisition approach, and cost to hire. Monitor the ongoing effectiveness and continuously improve the strategy as required in order to ensure ongoing results. Effectively communicate the metrics to Business Leaders and HR team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the business.
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with other Talent Acquisition resources, HR Team and business leaders across the organization to share key learning and integrate and develop the recruitment processes to best meet the tactical and strategic needs of the business.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing, recruitment, on-boarding and retention process and techniques to ensure competitive state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline.
- 3 years of relevant Talent Acquisition experience.
- Proven track record of exceptional talent acquisition outcomes including the use of innovative sourcing solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of labor market trends.
- In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Project management capability.