Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will serve as a key member of the college recruiting team while assisting with other recruiting efforts. Focuses on identification, selection, hiring, and on-boarding of employees.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Serve as recruiting contact for recruiting, interviewing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
- Conduct interviews in person and over the phone to screen candidates for cultural and technical fit; schedule interviews for hiring managers and prepare candidates with company information and interview expectations.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System and job postings. Monitor and screen candidate submissions in system. Ensure job descriptions and employer branding are current in system.
- Revise and create job descriptions as needed.
- Create offer letters, facilitate background tests, schedule pre-employment drug screens, and complete paperwork as necessary during hiring process.
- Involved in the New Employee Orientation and on-boarding process.
Talent Acquisition Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is preferred.
- Two years of recruiting experience required; knowledge of recruiting techniques, sources, and procedures; demonstrated human resources experience.
- Manufacturing or experience working with hourly workforce is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.