Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract)
Kansas City, MO
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist (contract) to be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition department and HR leadership team in sourcing, screening, and submitting top quality candidates to hiring managers for consideration of open job requisitions. Qualified candidates will be adept at implementing innovative sourcing strategies in order to develop a strong pipeline of qualified candidates; positions include Sales and Operations roles, IT, HR, Finance and Marketing. This is a 2-3 month contract opportunity.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Proactively source high quality passive, active and diversified professionals and recent college graduates utilizing all available digital, online marketing and professional networking tools.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies that align with current and future staffing needs.
- Utilize ATS to track and maintain up-to-date candidate profile and application information.
- Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
Talent Acquisition Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or comparable area of study.
- 3-5 years’ experience in high volume corporate and/or agency recruiting and sourcing.
- Financial Service, Banking and/or Mortgage industry experience is preferred.
- Proven success in deadline driven Passive Candidate sourcing and talent pipeline building utilizing industry accepted referral and networking methods.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all level of business professionals, hiring managers and senior management. Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, ATS and all applicable recruiting industry online tools including LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, and various social media platforms is required.