Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for all recruitment efforts for our client’ s District Office. This position will source, recruit, select and build high-level quality relationships with financial representatives internally and externally in the community to promote the organization’ s career opportunities and generate referrals. This position plays a key role in creating and leading the recruiting plan to reach activity and contract goals. Creativity, exceptional communication skills, and drive to achieve are critical in this position.
Talent Acquisition Partner requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- Three or more years of progressively responsible work experience, preferably in sales, recruiting or related field.
- Experience in the financial services or related industry is desired.
- Strong communication skills required with the ability to build rapport and influence.
- Experience with prospecting, generating leads via phone or face-to-face interactions is preferred.
- Strong personal network and/or community involvement to leverage from a recruiting perspective.