Talent Acquisition Partner
In this newly created position, the Talent Acquisition Partner will set up and manage the talent function in this high growth, global organization.
Talent Acquisition Partner responsibilities include:
- Drive global searches across all functions at various phases of the talent acquisition cycle.
- Identify, prospect and present candidates to respective hiring managers; partner closely with senior leaders and hiring managers.
- Manage multiple clients at multiple remote locations.
- Develop custom research, target lists and sourcing strategies for current and future positions.
- Establish, maintain and augment internal database/ATS with HR Business Partner to ensure organizational alignment and competitive positioning both internally and externally.
- Partner proactively with the respective leaders, HRBPs and controllers to anticipate quarterly and annual hiring plans.
Talent Acquisition Partner requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Three or more years of Talent/Acquisition/Recruitment experience; experience recruiting sales, engineering and/or IT positions is preferred.
- Demonstrated internet sourcing experience to locate high caliber talent required.
- Applicant Tracking Software experience.
- Strong communication skills required with the ability to build rapport and influence.