Talent Acquisition Manager
Overland Park, KS
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead, develop, and implement recruitment and retention strategies, and build a strong employment brand to support this high growth business. In this hands-on role, you and your team will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and talent acquisition. This will include identifying cutting-edge recruiting methods, pipeline building, and assisting hiring managers with candidate selection and hiring, while providing exceptional service and quality in a friendly manner to all internal and external customers.
Talent Acquisition Manager requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; an Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of talent acquisition/recruitment experience; strong experience with behavioral based interviewing and selection best practices.
- Demonstrated experience leading a department and staff.
- Strong internet sourcing experience to locate high caliber talent required.
- Applicant Tracking Software experience.