Talent Acquisition Manager
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Opportunity to lead the global talent acquisition program for a fast growing organization. This individual will be responsible for driving global strategies, as well as design programs and processes to successfully source and recruit talent for all roles across the organization. Talent Acquisition Manager will also lead Diversity and Inclusion program and champion an inclusive work environment.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders at all levels of the organization to develop and define effective talent acquisition strategies and processes that align with business objectives.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to understand business and functional needs, and translate recruitment needs into sourcing plans for qualified candidates. Ensure consistency in process and documentation.
- Manage recruitment branding including career pages, social media strategy and job postings. Build and maintain effective networking relationships with vendors, community organizations, universities, organizations, employees and colleagues to identify and source qualified talent.
- Participates in initiatives to improve DE&I training and development performance excellence; leads specific improvement initiatives
- Collaborates with key partners to determine Global DE&I change needs and appropriate change methodology and best practice
- Monitor Talent Acquisition process and customer satisfaction metrics and prepare/present management reports – identify trends and make recommendations
- Bachelor’ s degree or comparable experience in talent acquisition and Diversity and Inclusion
- Proven ability to implement processes and programs that integrate across the organization, with successful global dissemination
- Proven project and program management experience with a global organization
- Ability to influence and interact with positive influence across an organization
- Experience with technology solutions and using social and digital media as it applies to talent acquisition and employer brand management
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills within talent acquisition
- Strong problem-solving skills to accurately define problems and formulate logical conclusions
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally as needed
- No relocation available, position located in Kansas City