Talent Acquisition Manager
Opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the talent acquisition strategy for our client. This position will lead and grow an industry-leading strategy while improving the capability to deliver on talent needs and priorities of this fast-growing organization.
Talent Acquisition Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement staffing models that align with current and future talent acquisition trends and business needs.
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding processes through to New Hire Orientation.
- Create and maintain a pipeline recruitment program that clearly defines targeted roles, expected results and corresponding metrics.
- Mentor and coach the talent acquisition team.
- Work collaboratively with business partners to drive results.
- Assist with the creation of position descriptions and update as necessary.
- Provide subject matter expertise on university recruiting.
Talent Acquisition Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related field is required.
- 5 year of recruitment/talent management experience is required.
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a leader.
- Proficient in computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- ADP Recruiting Management is a plus.
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.