Supply Chain Manager
Kansas City, MO
- Manages cost reduction and cash generation through pricing, term improvements, and payment options for direct materials, MR&O and freight.
- Leads outsourcing efforts, including supplier selection and implementation to meet operational requirements for safety, quality, delivery, cost, and cash outlined per project.
- Identifies current supply base risks and leads mitigation through sourcing activities and supplier performance management.
- Leads compliance efforts to ensure all vendors have accurate terms and conditions, relevant engagement agreements, and a COI review program.
- Manages supplier contract process and document control.
- Develops supplier audit process and code of ethics.
- Leads supplier consolidation efforts across both the product and service organizations.
- Manages off-shore supplier relationships, including tariff reduction initiatives.
- Leads inventory management process and improve efficiency by reducing SKU’ s and developing a cycle count program.
- Ensures MRP purchasing and inventory data is populated, accurate and used by plant purchasing and planning staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 85k +