Overland Park, KS
A stable, growing, and creative national company in the Kansas City Metro is seeking a strong Staff Accountant. This company offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for various accounting duties inclusive of daily and period-end closing journal entries, period-end close procedures, and general ledger account analysis.
· Preparation of daily and period end journal entries
· Reconcile daily cash, credit card, and journal entries
· Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
· General ledger analysis and reconciliations
· Coordination of accounting requests
· Preparation of reports and/or schedules as needed
· Preparation of ad hoc reports for management review
· Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
· Detailed oriented, strong critical thinking
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Proficient in financial/accounting systems
· Four year college degree required in Accounting
Job pays $45-$55K + bonus + growth!