Leawood, KS US
This Staff Accountant position supports the corporate accounting function for the Company and its affiliates. This includes preparing financial reports and analysis for senior management. This position is responsible for the accurate application of accounting principles for all product lines and operational functions.
- Provide pertinent financial information to departmental managers and ensure compliance with reporting requirements
- Execute and lead the month-end close process for PRIER and its affiliate entities
- Aid in the development and documentation of internal controls
- Assist in implementing new accounting processes and procedures
- Monitor general ledger activities and perform reconciliations
- Prepare detailed documentation provided to management
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- Full understanding of general accounting principles
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification a plus or desire to obtain CPA
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.