Kansas City, MO US
Morgan Hunter has been engaged on a search for a Staff Accountant for our client who is a global leader and growing rapidly! They currently are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their large accounting team. This person would be responsible for performing journal entries, and assisting with month-end close.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Maintain and update accounting records and files
· Handle reconciliations on all bank accounts
· Monitor depreciation of fixed assets
· Perform journal entries
· Review and maintain income statement and balance sheet accounts
· Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.G. Revenue accruals, utilization)
· Assist with special projects as assigned
Staff Accountant II Qualifications:
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 1+ years of recent accountant experience
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Strong communication and organization skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.