Staff Accountant II
Overland Park, KS US
Morgan Hunter has been engaged on a search for a Staff Accountant for our client located in Kansas City Metro Area. Our client is a global manufacturing company that is growing rapidly. They currently are looking for a Staff Accountant to join their large accounting team. This person would be responsible for performing high volume bank reconciliations, financial analysis, journal entries, and assisting with month end close. The ideal candidate will be able to interview for the position as soon as possible.
Staff Accountant II Responsibilities
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Handle reconciliations on all bank accounts
- Monitor depreciation of fixed assets
- Perform journal entries
- Review and maintain income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.G. Revenue accruals, utilization)
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0+ years of recent accountant experience - the client is open to recent college graduates with little or no experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Seniority Level: Mid-senior Level
- Global Manufacturing
- Import and Export
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.