Sr. Customer Service Representative
We are working with a very successful client company seeking a highly accomplished and self-motivated Senior Customer Service Representative with impressive client assistance, evaluation, communication, analysis, processing and database management skills to their outstanding team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing service support for a network of offered life insurance products, managing key accounts while providing professional customer service, working closely with senior sales, customers, and internal staff to ensure global expectations are met.
- Manages high volume transactions and trades
- Builds and maintains positive relationships and provides excellent customer service/case support for servicers, brokers, agents, and internal employees
- Provides expert knowledge regarding policy analysis, multifaceted attributes and investments, and tax law.
- Performs analysis involving life insurance products
- Trouble-shoots and identifies risks within the organization and proposes solutions
- Accurately performs calculations to verify policy values
- Processing of all transaction requests; premium payments, fund transfers and contract changes in a timely and accurate fashion
- Prepares and distributes reports upon request to servicers, brokers, clients and management
- Assists servicers, brokers, agents and clients with on-line case access
- Prepares and provides billings to policy owners
- Initiates accurate account reconciliation and journal entries
- Associates or bachelor’ s degree, or equivalent years of related experience
- Must either have or be willing to acquire Series 6 within 6 months of hire
- Professional designation or working toward a designation such as FLMI; obtain Loma 1 and 2 within 12 months of hire
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Word, Excel, and Access and general computer proficiency
- Must be able to work independently AND be a strong team player
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of COLI/BOLI products preferred
- Experience with COLI plan designs preferred, i.E.: Split Dollar, Deferred Compensation, and 162 Bonus Plans a plus
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to find the right fit.