Sr. Administrative Assistant
Kansas City, MO US
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’re more than just a recruiting firm—we’re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience —because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
We are currently partnering with a global company to find a Sr. Administrative Assistant to join their organization! This person will work closely with the executive team by providing high-level administrative support by coordinating meetings, creating presentations, researching and tracking data, and managing calendars.
- Supporting executives with all administrative needs
- Representing the executive team, as well as diplomatically guarding their time with outside constituents
- Responsible for managing calendars, processing expenses, scheduling, creating reports, and acting as a liaison
- Organizing and maintaining general files and records
- Researching and preparing reports
- Provide board support by preparing presentations, travel coordinating, meeting minutes, and coordinating meetings.
- Coordinating executive travel arrangements and guest travel arrangements
- Preparing and editing correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and presentations
- Creating and editing presentation materials used for Executive meetings
- Facilitating special projects, researching information from various internal/external sources.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to activities of the Executive Team and the company
- 5+ years of experience in a high-level administrative support role
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow-through
- Detail orientated with expert organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Multi-tasker, analytical, and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁcient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to ﬁnd the right ﬁt.