Sr. Administrative Assistant - Meeting Coordinator
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Administrative Assistant / Meeting Coordinator.
Our client is looking for a confident Sr. Administrative Assistant / Meeting Coordinator to join their team! The Sr. Administrative Assistant / Meeting Coordinator will undertake all assigned aspects of administrative support for two executives while assisting them in coordinating various meetings throughout the year. This person will handle the coordination and management of incoming client reports, along with researching and issuing necessary supporting documents/paperwork in order to maintain a consistent process.
Primary tasks of the role include:
- Assist executive with administrative duties as needed (i.E. Calendar management, correspondence, preparing meeting material, scheduling, follow up with clients, etc.)
- Communicate with and assist the needs of clients, as a first point of contact, via phone and email
- Plan and coordinate various meetings throughout the year including food and beverage, AV, meeting attendance, etc.
- Database management - manage and update client information
- Format and edit various MS Word documents and templates
Experience necessary to be successful:
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience required
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Outlook
- Skilled in scheduling, planning, reporting, analysis, problem solving and communication
- Strong customer service, attention to detail, organization and follow up skills necessary