Shawnee, KS US
Our client is a local service provider with commercial clients across the region. With nearly 30 years in business, they have a loyal customer base and loyal employees ready to welcome you to their team!
The Service Coordinator will manage the service call line, assign technical team members to projects and maintain work order project timelines. Customer service, coordination, project management and flexibility are the most important aspects of this role!
- Answer and intake all customer service calls
- Create work orders and assign team members
- Assign technical team members according to work order priority
- Schedule routine service with customer and team members
- Document work order scope
- Maintain customer account records
- Update customers on work order status and project timelines
- Monitor projects for compliance with SLA terms
Requirements for the Role
- Excellent customer service
- Previous dispatching experience
- Ability to perform in a past faced environment
- Aptitude to handle changing timelines and multiple projects simultaneously
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker –because everyone deserves to find the right fit.