Senior UI/UX Developer
Senior UI / UX Developer
- Delegate projects to project managers, architects and developers.
- Train and coach the development team members including goal setting and evaluations.
- Implement and manage a well-defined benchmarks and return on investment metrics.
- Establish KPIs for the teams.
- Develop, monitor and maintain the software development team operating budget.
- Develop the career development and learning plans for the software development team.
- Work closely with customer and vendor project teams to ensure on-time delivery and correctness of projects involving those 3rd party entities.
- Work continuously to identify needed improvements in the prioritization, development, and production support processes
- Experienced IT professional with strong technical background and knowledge
- Proven experience as a UX Developer
- Understanding of web-based application usability and techniques to improve and simplify user experience.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proactive, able to work with a high level of responsibility and autonomy, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and work on a wide variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with backend developers to design service layers
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) with building easy to use web-based applications.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a production environment.
- Proven ability to be part of a collaborative team (developers, quality assurance analysts, business analysts, and project managers) that challenges and learns from each other.
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap and other modern UI / UX technologies
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with PHP, Linux, and MySQL is a plus.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.