Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Kansas City, MO US
We are partnering with our client company based in Kansas City, looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant who will lead full life cycle recruiting support to multiple divisions to fill positions within assigned departments. Together with talent coordinators, you will ensure the successful attraction, recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of the best candidates. This will be achieved by advising operations hiring managers on the most effective recruitment strategies, including recruiting experienced and university talent. This is a hybrid role with one to two days in the office.
- Drive the execution of the recruitment process, including, but not limited to, creating job postings, reviewing resumes, pre-screening candidates, and making recommendations to hiring managers within assigned territory.
- Manages the entire recruiting life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring Manages and executes recruiting strategy for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively and continually source, build and maintain effective candidate pipelines and networks of diverse talent.
- Manage recruiting steps and statuses in the applicant tracking system (ATS) WorkDay.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related experience required.
- A proven track record of success in sourcing and attracting talent in senior-level individual contributor roles as well as management and leadership both locally and nationwide is strongly preferred.