Kansas City, MO
The Senior Recruiter is primarily responsible for sourcing, interviewing and placing top talent within the organization. This role will partner with hiring managers to fill a diverse set of domestic roles.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities include:
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting from job posting through offer negotiation and pre-boarding activities; act as the primary liaison between candidates, hiring managers, and human resources staff for global staffing function.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, position specifications, and parameters of search.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies, including developing and implementing sourcing strategies that align to the current and future talent needs.
- Coordinate and schedule comprehensive interviews, develop interview question guides, collect feedback, and facilitate hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Ensure regulatory aspects of the full cycle recruitment process are compliant with laws and according to company policy.
- Complete regular reporting to leadership on recruitment activities and metrics.
- Identify and implement best practices to increase the quality of hires while reducing cycle time and cost.
- Oversee all aspects of U.S. Relocations.
Senior Recruiter Requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting for professional and senior level roles.
- Proven success using proactive, best-in-class sourcing methods and building talent pipelines.
- Strong interviewing, consulting, and negotiation skills.
- Experience selecting and managing external staffing and recruiting vendors.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment.
- Proficient in applicant tracking methods and Microsoft Office applications.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.