Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis for a specified region/business unit of the organization. In addition, this role will create and deliver presentations for special projects to the senior management team.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Support the preparation of the annual budget, long term operating plan, and monthly/quarterly forecasts for an assigned region/business unit
- Analyze financial variances against budget, forecast, and prior actual performance
- Prepare financial reporting package for senior management encompassing financial statements, analysis reports, and KPI dashboards
- Assist in monthly, yearly, and quarterly close activities, including the preparation of financial statements
- Identify and implement process improvements within the responsibilities and functionality of the group
- Ad hoc analysis, projects, and other duties as assigned
The Senior Financial Analyst will possess the following qualifications at a minimum:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of related accounting and finance experience with demonstrated progression
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.• Large company experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply now for immediate consideration. On top of the exciting career opportunity, this organization offers a competitive compensation plan including strong benefits such as tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401K.