Senior ERP Developer
Johnson County, KS
Senior ERP Developer/Engineer
Morgan Hunter is seeking a strong Senior ERP Software Engineer to produce, implement and support our ERP system. The ideal candidate will work with IT Leadership and the business owners to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
You should have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies with your goal will be to develop high-quality ERP solutions that are aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality ERP and software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
- 10+ years' experience working with ERP Systems.
- Experience with JDA Direct Commence Suite is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as a Senior ERP Engineer
- API - Experienced and skilled in building, maintaining, and integrating to:
- Restful services, specifically integrations to XML Restful Services.
- SQL Server skills - Highly skilled in the ability to write and maintain complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures is required
- Application Development
- Experienced and skilled in building and maintaining C#: Web Form and Console applications in Core and .Net Standard framework is required.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Angular is desirable.
- HTML, Java Script, JQuery experience are required.
- A good understanding of COBOL data definitions is highly desirable.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related degree