Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for a positive and friendly Seasonal Receptionist to help out their organization during the holiday season! This position is the perfect role for someone that prides themselves on communication.
- Maintain great customer service and professionally represent the company when welcoming visitors
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Take messages, transfer calls to appropriate party and provide overall information to callers
- Manage calendars and scheduling
- Coordinate company events and community involvement activities
- Maintain a safe and clean reception and kitchen area
- Monitor office supplies and order when needed
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scan, file and index documents as requested
- Assist with invoice data entry and processing
- Prepare and submit detailed and accurate expense reports
- Provide a wide range of administrative support
- 1 or more years’ previous experience in a front desk position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills
- Positive, friendly, and energetic demeanor
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible in a dynamic work environment