Kansas City, MO
Applicants for this position must be currently eligible to work in the U.S. (there will be no VISA sponsorship for this position)
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation
- Primary focus will be development, support, and rollout of Field Service Lightning solution
- Provide third tier support for new and existing Salesforce user base regarding questions and issues in Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, and related vehicle hardware and software
- Document system configuration and administrative processes
- Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
Required skill set
- Experience performing Field Service Lightning flow development
- 3+ years’ experience performing Salesforce.Com Service Cloud or Field Service Lightning Development
- Service Cloud experience – Lightning experience required
- Coding with Apex, creating Visualforce pages, triggers and having performed integrations.
- Able to gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong testing skills
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- Mentor junior staff in best practices
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.