Kansas City, MO
MORGAN HUNTER EXCLUSIVE - Sales Representative (KC Metro): 5+ years prior B2B, outside sales experience. Personality and drive for sales is a MUST. Base + Commission (uncapped), Car Allowance, Phone Allowance. Will be responsible for new business development, helping clients evaluate needs and consulting on new products. Opportunity to grow into a leadership role over time. Desire to build a portfolio of “ partners” vs customers. Great opportunity to work for a growing business, with a track record of success. Please reach out to me at dhilboldt@morganhunter.Com to learn more. Thanks!
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B sales. Janitorial/Sanitation Supply experience preferred. Degree is also preferred, however not required
- Must possess a track record for sales success with the ability to build and cultivate relationships. Solid leadership skills preferred as this role could potentially grow into a management role over time. They will also look at a player/coach type of leader out of the gate if the candidate is right.
- You will be responsible for new business development, helping clients evaluate facility needs and consulting on new products, relative to cleaning, janitorial and sanitary supplies
- We’ re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge in the current COVID-19 environment
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Jan-San professional and will manage the day to day sales functions.
- This position will start as a Sales Rep and grow into leadership roles to eventually build, develop additional Sales knowledge and capacity.
- Visit Client Facilities and Audit consumable usage and develop a fulfillment plan based on findings of audits.
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells to help customers with everything they need for their facilities.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas and contacting requirements.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management
- Continually earn how new products work and how to troubleshoot issues with customers.
- Learn understand and assist in Process implementation and improvements in all aspects of the business.
- Gain a solid understanding of all aspects of the business including warehousing, picking, delivery etc.
- Assist other team members with learning and executing when necessary
- Base + 5% commission on top line revenue (vs profit) on all NEW & RESIDUAL SALES + car allowance + phone allowance