West - Central, MO
Morgan Hunter has recently partnered with a globally recognized industry leader in the automotive aftermarket vertical. Our client understands how to successfully do business in today’ s market and is always looking for new and better ways to make their clients more efficient and increase their bottom line. Our business partner provides quality products and have high standards that define the way they do business.
Their passion for the business, their dedication to top level service, and industry knowledge drive the growth of their company and assure that they can always be counted on.
If this sounds like the type of business you would like to align yourself with, they presently have an opening for a Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will fit the following description:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 7-10 + years prior sales management experience
- 5+ years prior sales experience (inside or outside)
- Prior automotive aftermarket sales experience PREFERRED
- Prior management of a distribution network
- Prior experience driving competitive sales environment
- Experience dealing with a wide range of personalities in addition to varying tenures - chameleon leadership approach
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE**