Lee Summit, MO US
Lee Summit, MO
Are you ready to kickstart your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment? We're on the lookout for an exceptional Sales Assistant to join our client's team and make a splash in the world of sales and marketing.
- Dive into product research and brainstorming to cater to client needs, providing innovative promotional solutions.
- Effortlessly procure product samples to dazzle clients with options aligned with their preferences.
- Generating accurate quotes and crafting compelling client presentations that showcase your product recommendations.
- Keep a watchful eye on pricing and shipment schedules, ensuring they dance in harmony with client timelines and budget constraints.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team, fostering transparent communication about client requirements.
- Min 2-3 years of experience within a professional work environment;relevant internships are a plus!
- Proficiency in the essentials: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Show off your exceptional written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a keen eye for follow-up.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related areas.
- Calling all creative minds! If you're itching to be part of a vibrant team environment, this is the place for you.
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker –because everyone deserves to find the right fit.