Overland Park, KS
• Conducts execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducting financial, compliance or operational audit projects including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of internal controls.
• Executes audit scope, objectives, and work plans. Performs testing of key controls and documents results.
• Executes procedures supporting external audit of internal controls, business processes, and account balances.
• Presents audit findings to audit management for the development of reports and recommendations.
• Develops and maintains productive client and team relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
Required Education and Experience
Prefer 3+ years of Internal Audit or related compliance/risk or line of business experience (in any of the following areas:
Any knowledge of Technology/Cyber/Security, CCAR, Capital Markets, Liquidity, Consumer/Commercial Banking, Mortgage banking/consumer lending, credit risk, independent risk management, asset management/investments/fiduciary, SOX, default management, Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering, broker dealer and commercial securities.
Prefer financial services experience or experience in a highly regulated industry.
Prefer knowledge, insight, and understanding of major financial regulations (consumer and institutional) and how they apply to diverse banking processes and businesses.