Overland Park, KS
You are looking for something more from your job.
You enjoy challenges and creating solutions.
You are collaborative and enjoy keeping the details in order!
You dig being the glue of a team that supports and rallies growth.
Our team is growing and in a new direction and you want to be a part of it! Working as the Recruiting Coordinator within the Administrative Division will offer you a career opportunity to have meaningful work. You will be working collaboratively with a cohesive and tenured team, alongside some of the best companies and professionals in Kansas City!
Recruiting Coordinator –
- Work alongside a team of experienced recruiting managers in a collaborative environment, while being accountable for individual goals.
- Strategize and work closely with teammates to accomplish daily business growth and recruiting goals.
- Sourcing: identify potential candidates through a variety of techniques and tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder and Monster).
- Create and post job descriptions within CRM database and LinkedIn.
- Screen resumes from ads and schedule interviews for team of recruiting managers.
- Conduct recruiting calls, schedule interviews, send interview confirmation emails.
- Understand your niche market with a goal of becoming an expert in identifying talent within the Administrative field.
- Enter applicant data in CRM and run reports in CRM database.
- Update/maintain department forms and documents.
- Coordinate testing for candidates using online system, Kenexa Assess.
- Complete reference checks, coordinate background checks and coordinate on boarding of contractors with the HR Manager.
- Contribute to team marketing efforts by creating various social media posts, working with the Marketing Manager to complete the department newsletter, order marketing materials and strategize new ideas.
- Attend client meetings with Recruiting Managers and Director.
- Research new prospect companies.
- Opportunity to participate in various internal committees (i.E. Volunteer committee, Training Committee, Marketing committee, etc.).
- Opportunity to participate and be a part of various networking groups and community service events.
- Special projects as assigned.
Skills necessary to be successful:
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a close-knit team
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate about being the best at what you do
- Disciplined and a planner/self-driven
- Highly effective problem-solving skills and creative!