North Kansas City, MO
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding process.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Recruit highly qualified personnel.
- Work with program leadership to determine job vacancies and maintain staffing spreadsheet.
- Ensure all required employment screening are processed according to organization policy.
- Attend and host job fairs to recruit qualified personnel.
- Ensure personnel files are set up according to organization and regulatory guidelines.
- Enter new hire information into agency database.
- Ensure new employees have required credentials and certifications.
Recruiter qualifications include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- One year of recruiting experience or experience in a Human Resources internship.
- Current driver’ s license with acceptable driving record and access to reliable transportation to conduct visits to multiple sites plus attend community meetings.