Kansas City, MO
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker - because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
The Corporate Recruiter will primarily be tasked with identifying, attracting, sourcing and recruiting IT candidates to successfully fill positions. This is a 6 month contract position, that will begin mid-May.
Recruiter Responsibilities include:
- Conducts full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, extending job offers and keeping candidates and internal managers updated and informed during the selection and on-boarding process.
- Supports relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, human resources partners, candidates, and recruiting team.
- Source passive applicants online, through referrals, and other sources.
- Primary recruiting focus will be sourcing for top IT talent.
- Maintains positions in the applicant tracking system.
- Collaborates with internal HR partners and hiring managers to structure and negotiate candidate compensation packages and offers.
Corporate Recruiter Requirements include:
- Three years of full-cycle recruiting experience required; knowledge of recruiting techniques, sources, interviewing and extending job offers
- Ideal candidate will have recruiting and sourcing experience for IT talent.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.