Lenexa, KS US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present a friendly, helpful nature to all visitors, clients, vendors, and employees
- Answer and handle phone calls on a multi-line system
- Maintain conference and interview room calendars
- Respond to written outside inquiries, forward to proper recipient
- Proof and correct ads created by others as needed.
- Assist in some accounting functions to include creation of invoices, recording deposits, recording accounts payable
- Accurately manage and maintain both physical and digital filing systems
- Efficiently create copies and other documents, as needed
- Prepare meeting materials, set up meeting space
- Ensure front lobby, conference, interview rooms, and breakroom are in tidy, well-stocked condition
- Smoothly and effectively support a diverse team with many assorted tasks
- 2 or more years’ experience in a front desk and/or administrative support position
- Demonstrated powerful interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage differing personalities tactfully
- Strong grammar skills including proofreading, revising, drafting, spelling, and a strong vocabulary
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and prioritization, meeting deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, Outlook. Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat and QuickBooks or other accounting software a plus.
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.