Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a Receptionist.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for greeting clients, answering and transferring all incoming calls, assisting with invoice processing, and updating/maintaining client information. The Receptionist will also be responsible for providing support to a legal team and will assist with special projects.
Candidates must be positive, professional, and work well in a team environment. Candidates must also have the ability to work in Microsoft Office. A competitive benefit package is offered! The company also pays for parking and offers summer hours.
- Welcome visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Answer all telephone calls professionally, answering inquiries and transferring to the appropriate associate
- Take messages and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate party
- Support attorneys and legal team as needed
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
- Assist with other special projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive, professional demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite