Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations.
Our client has an immediate need for a Receptionist to welcome all visitors, manage phone calls and provide administrative support
- Welcome all guests, clients and visitors in a professional, friendly manner
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Take messages, transfer calls to appropriate party and provide overall information to callers
- Schedule client meetings with associates
- Prepare client presentations and files
- Manage conference room calendar and scheduling
- Maintain master office calendar.
- Maintain a clean reception and kitchen area
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scan, file and index documents as requested
- Assist with invoice data entry and processing
- Order catering for outside meetings and presentations
- Prepare and submit detailed and accurate expense reports
- Provide a wide range of administrative support
- 3 or more years’ previous experience in an administrative position
- Prior experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail