Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for an analytical and organized Quality Specialist to join their innovative and growing organization! This position is the perfect role for someone that prides themselves on writing procedures and instructions to support quality systems.
- Develop written procedures and work instructions to support Quality System
- Generate and report key Quality metrics
- Assist with process improvement initiatives to support Quality System
- Support users with new electronic Quality System
- Support NC and CAPA programs
- Assisting the Quality Manager as assigned
- At least 2 years’ experience in a regulated industry, preferably medical device or a related area
- Working knowledge of Quality System Requirements, ISO, and EN standards
- Strong communication skills, problem-solver, multi-tasking, written and verbal communication skills, deadline-driven, self-start, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- ASQ Certification preferred
- At least 4 years’ experience in a regulated industry, preferably medical device or a related area
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 experience preferred
- FDA, EU MDD/MDR, and/or Health Canada experience preferred
- Familiarity with tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management
- Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment