Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking for a detailed and driven Purchasing/Procurement Assistant to join their team that is looking to grow with a stable company! In this position, you will support two Managers with daily business operations. This role will primarily work with tracking inventory, processing purchase orders, and setting up vendors in the system.
- Entering and coding inventory in the system.
- Resolving invoice issues with vendors.
- Processing data for purchasing.
- Assisting with registering equipment for licensing.
- Assisting with titling company vehicles.
- Entering vendors into the system and manage account information.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience working with Dynamics system would be a plus.
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, detail-oriented, and consistent follow-through.
- Experience working in purchasing or accounting would be a plus.
- Prior customer service experiences a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Multi-tasker, analytical and organized in a fast-paced work environment.