Project Manager/Account Manager
Kansas City, MO
- 3 - 5 years of experience in account management, client services, business development, project management and comfortable with technology
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the account for all operational support duties, including but not limited to invoicing, reporting, card plastic inventory and fulfillment, bank and network approvals
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to a Major Account(s)
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of partners’ business drivers and goals, and steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Maintain and enhance relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Through deep teamwork, partner with the assigned Senior Account Manager to deliver revenue growth and deepen the relationship with the partner.
- Together with the Senior Account Manager, drive the customer engagement end-to-end including budget, customer expectations, delivery team success, reporting and invoicing
- Take a leadership role in advising customers with respect to prepaid programs and technology
- Leverage up and cross-sell opportunities
- Interact with internal and external resources to solve problems.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills