Kansas City, MO US
Are you looking to join an established and growing company that is family owned in Kansas City? Our client is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team to provide support to the Project Managers. This position will be crafted around your strengths to allow you to grow your experience and skillset!
- Daily collaboration with a team of 6 Project Managers to better assist customers and provide technical support.
- Answering customer calls and emails to share company processes, collect contact information and general project details, and create bids for the Project Managers.
- Learning company processes to run projects from start to finish – bidding for jobs, creating quotes, assisting with timelines and invoicing, dispatching, and ensuring a positive customer experience!
- Attend and participate in company strategy meetings to continue company growth and development
- Eager to join a local family run business
- Industry experience within HVAC, plumbing, or excavation
- An interest in Project-based position; constant changes in daily responsibilities
- Available to work the following in-office schedule; Monday-Friday 6am-3pm
- Self Started, organized, team oriented mindset, and technical customer service skills!
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.