Kansas City, MO
Responsibilities include but are not limited to processing account information, working with customers, and providing administrative support. This Insurance Assistant position has growth potential and requires an individual who is a self-starter and will take initiative.
- Input and upload new client account information in a timely and accurate manner into database system
- Make changes and additions to client accounts including contact information and address
- Enter case information into database by set deadlines. Volume can exceed 100 cases/day
- Complete and compile client folders including paperwork and contracts
- Correspond with clients via phone and email to verify account information
- Provide administrative support to department including scanning, filing, copying and mail sorting
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors
- 1-3 years previous processing or administrative
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
About Morgan Hunter:
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.