North Kansas City, MO US
Join an exciting career adventure with our client, currently in pursuit of a Payroll Specialist extraordinaire! We're seeking an individual with an inherent passion for precision, a keen eye for detail, and a proven track record in executing payroll processes.
- Prepares and processes multi-state and international payroll for all employees in accordance with established local, state, and federal regulations
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of payroll submissions
- Reviews, verifies, and maintains time and attendance and payroll records
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Onboards new employees into applicable systems
- Supports year end and annual functions such as W2 distribution, internal and external audits, record rotation, or contract year changes
- Maintains payroll records in accordance with applicable regulations
- Remains current on new legislation and regulatory rulings that impact payroll and ensures compliance
- Ensures compliance to internal payroll guidelines and procedures
- Prepares reports as needed, on schedule, or by request by compiling summaries of earnings, hours, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Participates in related audits, such as 401k and benefit audits, full financial audits, and DCAA audits
- Payroll processing
- Experience with ComputerEase and Microsoft Office suite.