Overland Park, KS
- Maintain and enter payroll data; handle payroll deductions; make corrections and adjustments to timesheets; compile payroll reports, etc., for 400 exempt and non-exempt employees
- Timely, accurate completion of a bi-weekly payroll
- Track Short-Term Disability information
- Assist with quarterly and annual department and company audits.
- Review and reconcile quarter-end and annual payroll reports and tax filings.
- Precision data entry
- Submitting accurate reports on time
- Proficiency with Excel, including using basic pivot tables
- 2 years’ previous payroll or related experience
- Excellent data entry/10-key skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree strongly preferred
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.